Vtouch is a new and innovative user interface for the programmable controllers of the family c-pro that support the CAN bus.The main features of the interface are the possibility to communicate to the user a great deal of information and the remarkable ease of control; these features are due to the use of a 240 x 140 pixel single colour touch-screen LCD graphic display (black with backlighting through white LED), to the 6 buttons (with preset functions) touch-screen keyboard and to the CAN bus (for the connection to the controller).This last also allows the use of the interface in multimaster networks.Thanks to its constructive features, Vtouch offers several mounting typologies; this is possible:
• by panel, at the front of units, of machines for refrigeration or for air conditioning, of electrical panels and as well as in all those applications where a frontal protection degree IP65 is required
• by wall (built-in), in box like "506"
• by wall, through the support CPVW00 by Evco.
Also the necessity to customize the interface, in order to integrate it aesthetically in residential and commercial environments, is satisfied by Vtouch since at the front of the interface one can apply both the plates CPVP* by Evco(made in plastic material and available in two different
colorations, white and black) and the numerous plates series "Living" and "Light" by BTicino.
Vtouch also has got:
• real time clock
• alarm buzzer
Box: self-extinguishing transparent.
Installation: installation is:
- panel mounting
- built-in mounting, in traditional box (like "506" by BTicino)
- wall mounting, through the support CPVW00 (to order separately).
Frontal protection: IP40 (IP65 for panel mounting with gasket 0027000007, to order separately).
Power supply: according to the model:
- 12-24 VAC (min. 11.4 VAC, max. 27.6 VAC), 50/60 Hz, 3 VA (approximate) isolated or 15 ... 40 VDC, 3 W (approximate) isolated
- 24 VAC (min. 20.4 VAC, max. 27.6 VAC), 50/60 Hz, 3 VA (approximate) non isolated or 20 ... 40 VDC, 2 W (approximate) non isolated.
Alarm buzzer: incorporated.
Display: 240 x 140 pixel single colour touch-screen LCD graphic display (black with backlighting through white LED).